RICH, CLEAR AUDIO ANYWHERE
Hear and be heard, even when you're working from a remote location. The full-duplex 360° microphone makes your voice clear from up to 10 ft/3 m away. With its amplified speaker and wide frequency response, it's even great for multimedia.
Connect to your mobile device and tablet wirelessly-and to your PC with an integrated USB cable. Want wireless connection to your PC too? Choose the Calisto 5300 versions that come with a Bluetooth USB adapter.
Built-in Bluetooth and USB connectivity lets you connect to all your devices.
Superior Audio Quality
Enjoy full-duplex audio with 360° room coverage for easy, natural conversation.
Dynamic Mute Alert
Dynamic mute alert senses and alerts you if you talk while muted.
Compact and Portable
A soft carrying case is included for easy storage and portability.
LIKE A MOBILE CONFERENCE ROOM
You'll love how easy it is to pack up and set up-Calisto 5300 has an integrated cable management system and a convenient carrying case. And with up to 15 hours of battery life, you can host calls just about anywhere. It's practically like taking your conference room with you.
POWERING SUPERIOR MICROSOFT TEAMS EXPERIENCES
Instantly launch Microsoft Teams with a dedicated button for the quickest communications. Users benefit from the known quality experience of Poly speakerphones-the perfect communications solution for easy Microsoft Teams collaboration, conferencing and notifications.
SEAMLESS IT MANAGEMENT
Calisto 5300 is supported by Plantronics Manager Pro, a Software-as-a-Service that's sold separately. Use Plantronics Manager Pro to manage inventory, monitor usage and maintain devices. With actionable insights from Plantronics Manager Pro, IT can improve business processes, employee performance and compliance.
- General Information
- Manufacturer Part Number
- Manufacturer Website Address
- Brand Name
- Product Line
- Product Model
- Product Name
- Personal, Portable Bluetooth Speakerphone with 360° Audio
- Product Type
- Technical Information
- Answer Call
- End Call
- Volume Control
- On/Off Switch
- Battery Information
- Battery Capacity
- 1000 mAh
- Power Description
- Power Source
- Physical Characteristics
- 31.1 mm
- Weight (Approximate)
- 214.5 g
- Form Factor
- Additional Information
- Calisto 5300, USB-A
- Talk time Up to 16 hours
- Battery charge Full charge ~ 3.5 hours
- Speaker sensitivity 81.5+/-2 dBSPL @1m @1w
- Speaker impedence 4 ohms
- Speaker frequency response 150Hz to 20kHz
- Microphone & Technology One digital MEMS microphone, omnidirectional
- Microphone Frequency Response 100Hz to 7.5kHz
- Microphone Sensitivity -26±1dBFS @94dBPa
- Microphone voice Pickup distance Rated 1m, up to 3m
- Dimensions in mm Ã˜108.6
- Voice Alerts Battery high, battery medium, battery low, power on, power off, mute on, mute off, muted
- Dynamic Mute Yes
- Languages Configurable by Plantronics Hub software, supports 16 languages
- Applications Supported Plantronics Hub desktop version only, Plantronics Manager Pro suites: Asset Management and Adoption and Call Quality and Analytics (Common Action report only)